I got nominated by Danielle to do this tag. Thank you!
The creator of this tag is David.
- Mention the creator of the tag.
- Use the picture in the article/post.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate nine other bloggers
Here we go!
1. Describe your 2016 in three words. Um, changing, challenging, and busy. I know those all sound negative, but challenging is a good thing, yes?
2. Write the names of two people who characterized your 2016. That would be my friend, Kinzie, and my mom.
3. Write the most beautiful place you visited in 2016 and why you liked it. Let’s see, that would have to be Jack’s River. It’s this big creek/river that leads into a beautiful waterfall. We went over the summer, and my dad told us it was only a two-mile hike to the waterfall. It was a nine-mile hike. That was okay, though, because we got to jump down the waterfall afterwards. 🙂
4. Write the most delicious food you tasted in 2016. My mom tried this new chicken recipe, and it was like biting into a bit of fried heaven. I don’t know what it was called, though.
5. Write the event that has marked you more of this in 2016. I don’t know–a lot changed for me in 2016. Probably the biggest one was getting new leaders at church. I know that seems small, but it made a big impact–we’re still going through changes right now.
6. Write the finest purchase you made in 2016. That would either be buying my IPad Mini (which is amazing) or buying a hard-back copy of Lodestar. Both were worthy investments. 🙂
7. Write three good intentions for 2017. I want to get a good start at high school, finish my novel, and learn to cook. Because honestly, guys, the most skill I have in the kitchen is heating up canned soup.
8. Write one place you want to visit in 2017. Europe! My parents travel a lot, and next time they go to Europe, I am determined to make them take me along.
9. Write one food you want to eat in 2017. Well, I’m kind of craving chocolate cake right now, sooo…yeah. I want some chocolate cake.
Now for nominations! Nominations, nominations…what a fun word!
- Megan (my sister)
Aaannnd….that’s all I’ve got.
Goodnight! Stay cool!